E-mail Address: email@example.com
ResearcherID Link: G-6287-2012
Languages: Bahasa Indonesia (mother tongue), English, Javanese Ngoko, Hindi, Telugu and Urdu.
1. Ph.D. in Linguistics and Phonetics. Graduated (2014) at English and Foreign Languages University (EFLU), Hyderabad-India.
2. Pre-ISFC2008 Winter Institute. Completed (2008) at Macquarie University, Sydney-Australia.
3. Masters in Arts (English Literature).Graduated (2007) at Central Institute of English and Foreign Languages (CIEFL), Hyderabad-India.
4. Masters in Applied Linguistics. Graduated (2005) at State University of Medan, Medan-Indonesia.
5. Hon. BA in English Literature and Linguistics. Graduated (2002) at Fasas-UISU, Medan-Indonesia.
6. Senior High School. Graduated (1995) at STM Negeri 2 Medan-Indonesia.
7. Junior High School. Graduated (1991) at SMP Negeri 15 Medan-Indonesia.
8. Primary School. Graduated (1988) at SD Budisatrya Medan-Indonesia.
1. Inversion in English. (2002). BA Thesis. (Supervised by Prof. Jumino Suhadi, Ph.D. and Drs. Purwanto Siwi, MA)
2. Thematic Structures in the Language of Javanese Ludruk. (2005). MA Thesis. (Supervised by Professor Amrin Saragih, M.A., Ph.D. and Professor Bahren Umar Siregar, Ph.D.)
3. Intonation in Bahasa Indonesia: A Systemic Functional Study. (2014). PhD Thesis. (Supervised by Professor Meena Debashish)
1. Intonation and Grammar in English. (Jan 2010). Workshop presentation (with Prof. William Greave, Dr. Bradley Smith, Dr. Meena Debashish and Dr. Bernaddette) in the Sixth International Congress on English Grammar. Perundurai Erode, Tamilnadu, India.
2. Using Praat Software. (Dec 2010). Workshop presentation in the Linguistics Society of Indonesia. PKBB Unika Atmajaya, Jakarta, Indonesia.
1. Head, Center for Studies in Linguistics, Bandar Lampung University
2. The member of Indonesian Linguistics Society since 2002.
3. The member of a field linguistics research of Bahasa Karo in 2003.
4. The member of International Systemic Functional Linguistics Association since 2008.
5. The member of Indonesian Systemic Functional Linguistics Society since 2009.
6. The president of Indonesian Student Association in India at Hyderabad Commissariat for the period of 2009-2010.
7. The member of International Society of Indonesian Scientist since 2010.
8. The coordinator of LO in social science cluster for International Summit-I4 in December 2010.
9. The researcher in the Consortium of Indonesian Society since 2010.
10. The head of Language Center Dr. Rusdi since 2010.
11. The member of a research group of Typological Study on the Use of Particles in Asian Languages (including Cantonese, Bahasa Indonesia, Japanese, Korean, Putonghua and Thai) in July 2010.
12. The member of the Foundation of Endangered Languages (FEL) in United Kingdom since 2011.
13. The head of a Research Group of Systemic Functional Study on Javanese Ngoko and Javanese Indonesian Intonation in 2011.
14. The radio broadcaster for hosting the program 'BAHASA JIWA' at Radio PPI Dunia since August 2011.
15. Regional Coordinator (Africa, Middle East, South Asia) at Ikatan Ilmuwan Indonesia Internasional (I-4).
1. The scholarship for studying in Master Program at State University of Medan, Medan - Indonesia in 2003.
2. The ICCR scholarship for studying in Master Program at CIEFL, Hyderabad - India in 2005.
3. The ICCR scholarship for studying in Doctoral Program at EFL University, Hyderabad - India in 2008.
4. The scholarship for studying at Pre-ISFC2008 Winter Institute at Macquarie University, Sydney in July 2008.
5. The scholarship for presenting paper at ISFC2008 at Macquarie University, Sydney in July 2008.
6. The scholarship for presenting paper at ISFC36 at Tsing Hua University, Beijing in 2009.
7. The travel grants for presenting paper at ISFC37 at University of British Columbia-Vancouver, Canada in 2010.
8. The travel grants for presenting paper at ISFC38 at University of Lisbon, Portugal in 2011.
9. The Ambassador Awards for Excellence 2011 by the Government of Indonesia (cq. KBRI New Delhi) for the achievement in the field of education and valuable service provide to the youth of the country in December 2011.
10. The University Felicitation at EFL University in January 2012.
11. The Stephen-Wurm Scholarship.
12. The Malcolm Coulthard Scholarship.